Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's me! I'm the busy bee.

Grad school is lots of fun, but it take up so much time! I'm never to get to 100% completion on any of my PS3 games this semester, which is a horror of unimaginable severity! The assignments are fun, so I really don't mind that much. My natural laziness instincts must be ignored.

I've been trying to maintain, but not go too crazy. I did something weird to my knee, and since I have a 10K next week, I figured better safe than sorry. It's feeling better now. I managed to work in two leisurely 4 mile runs, and a 10K yesterday, which adds another 14 miles on to my total. This really is the perfect time of year for running. Cool, but sunny with lots of shade from the still-green leaves. (It gets really slippery when the leaves start falling, and for someone with the coordination of a tranq-ed rhino, it can be a problem.)

This is also the last week before I start my real training program. It's exciting! I like having a list of miles to do, it gives me a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment