Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ahhhhhhhh!


That's a good "Ahhhhhhhh!", not a "Holy crap! Zombies! AHHHHHHHH!"


Really nice morning, so I got out of the house bright and early and went for a run. I like to avoid running too far if I have to go to work, just in case, but the day was just perfect. Sunny, warm but not too warm, it's a great day.


I was going to run 10K with my friend the helpful IPod Nike+ Robot, but I was feeling pretty good so I just kept going. I have a few different regular routes I take, depending on how far I want to go. I also have a few different options, since you can get bored running the same route over and over again. One of them is around 8 miles or 12K, and a good part of it runs along a nice little stream on a path through the woods. It's a nice place to run.
Piece of cake!
So I'm feeling really good!

Hence, the Ahhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment