Monday, September 14, 2009

Gone... All gone.

I ran 10 miles yesterday. Longest run I've done in quite a while. I did pretty well too. It only took me an hour and a half, which is a pretty aggressive pace for me. (One of my problems is a difficulty finding the sweet spot between running way too fast and way too slow, a mistake that hurt me during the marathon last winter)

Anywho, I get to the end of my run and managed to reset my Ipod before it registered the run. I lost it! Not a super big deal or anything, it's not like the run doesn't exist, but I've gotten so used to adding my miles to my Nike+ account! It was frustrating. I was trying to finish a challenge I'm doing on there, so now I have to do it all over again.

Oh well, what can you do?

Turns out I won't start really training for a couple of weeks. I was under the impression that you could just go on the Nike+ site and enter the date you're running, and get a training program. Turns out their programs are much longer, 24 weeks at least. So I'm going to do the one from Runners's World again. It's a 16 week plan that worked pretty well last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment